Immediate Opening for Well-Rounded Doctor of Audiology in Vibrant Private Practice
The Hearing & Balance Lab is a busy, established private practice in affluent Mill Creek, Washington with a large patient flow and large patient database. We have an immediate position available for an experienced Full Time Audiologist to perform diagnostic audiologic services and hearing aid dispensing.
Our practice currently employs 3 Doctors of Audiology and 1 Audiology Assistant. We aim to provide compassionate patient-centered care and exceptional customer service. Our ideal candidate is one who is interested in both diagnostics and hearing aid fittings and counseling toward the best outcomes for the patient. It is a great opportunity for growth and advancement for the right individual who is both motivated and possesses excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.
• Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) preferred
• Current Washington State Audiologist license (eligibility is acceptable)
• Minimum 5 years clinical experience preferred
• Experience with hearing aid servicing including evaluation, dispensing, and fitting
• Experience with Electrophysiologic test batteries
• Proficient with PCs and conventional programming and software
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a plus
• Experience with Marketing, SEO and Customer Retention
• Independent and self-motivated
• Hearing aid sales, dispensing and follow-up
• Conventional audiometry for pediatrics to adults
• Immittance testing (tympanometry, acoustic reflexes and decay), OAE
• Aural Rehabilitation and LACE counseling
We offer an attractive compensation package (salary, lucrative performance bonus, 401-K program) to qualified candidates.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org