Based in Camas, WA, Fuel Medical Group is a leading national management consulting agency that provides marketing, finance, human resources and internet based services. Fuel partners with otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), audiology, hospital, university, allergy and sleep medicine health care professionals who are passionate about patient care and providing their patients with an improved quality of life. Our workplace culture fosters teamwork and rewards excellence. We are always looking for driven, talented individuals to help us meet the demands of our members.
We are currently searching for a Professional Development Specialist to join our team! This new role will support our Director of Professional Development in the on-site and distance instruction of staff in our member practices. The training provided will be in support of the Fuel Management EDGE processes and related vendor products and services. The main focus of this role is to deliver continuous in-clinic skills and capability improvement, consistent quality of care and service to ensure we are delivering the best experience and results for our members.
The ideal candidate will have graduated from a recognized Audiology (or similar) program, and have at least 3 years’ experience as a field or corporate trainer. The ability to communicate clearly to various audiences via multiple methods, make contributions in a cross-functional team setting, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment are key to achieving success in this role.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Audiology or similar program
- 3+ years of training experience
- skilled in planning, implementing and assessing Training processes
- Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- Exceptional writing, content repurposing and editing skills
- Excellent one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in the classroom, tutorial and/or virtual settings.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via our careers website, www.fuelmedical.com/careers, or by following the link provided below: